Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Submitting patches on behalf of Mellanox

From: Slava Koyfman <slavak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:06:38 +0300
Hi,

I work for Mellanox, and we've created several patches to the Infiniband dissector in Wireshark which I'd like to submit for inclusion in the mainline. Are there some specific steps I need to follow when submitting patches on behalf of a company, or do I just attach them to a bug report as usual?

Also, the changes include some bugfixes and several feature additions. Currently I have each fix/feature as a separate patch. Should I open a separate bug for each of these, attach them all to the same bug report, or combine them and submit the changes as one big patch file?

Thanks,
Slava.