Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Packet Size limited during capture message

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 00:31:59 -0600
On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 11:32:07AM -0400, Maynard, Chris wrote:

> Too bad the snaplen information isn't available through capinfos, but
> you can find out the snaplen via Wireshark's Statistics -> Summary
> window, listed as "Packet size limit".

Ask and ye shall receive as of SVN revision 32594...
(http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=32594)

File name:           /Users/sfisher/captures/misc.pcap
File type:           Wireshark/tcpdump/... - libpcap
File encapsulation:  Ethernet
Packet size limit:   65535 bytes
Number of packets:   27

:)