Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] manual address resolution (Was: [Wireshark-commits] rev 3257

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:50:01 -0400
stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=32571

User: stig
Date: 2010/04/26 11:51 PM

Log:
 Added Manual IP address resolve functions.
This can later be extended with ethernet and probably other addresses.

Nice :-)

This is a WishList item which I remember seeing asked for numerous times on the lists.

When I first tried it, though, I failed to find the new menu because I was clicking on the IP addresses in the dissection tree, not on the source or destination columns. Can it be extended to work from there too?