Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Runtime Error while starting wireshark 1.3.4 with "MATE" con

From: Marcel Sicking <Marcel.Sicking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:16:38 +0200
Thanks a lot for your support.
Mate is working quite well now with the Version I downloaded from your link.

Regards,
Marcel

OnePhone
Marcel Sicking - Core Network Engineer

Tel: +49 (211) 5423 5010
Mobil: +49 (1577) 540 5010
Fax: +49 (211) 5423 5099
E-Mail: Marcel.Sicking@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.onephone.de/

OnePhone Deutschland GmbH
Duesseldorfer Str. 16
40699 Erkrath, Deutschland

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marc Mauermann
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Erkrath, Duesseldorfer Str.16, D-40699 Erkrath
HRB 21674 Wuppertal