Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] cannot load the module error

From: ankur madan <ankurmadan9@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:35:43 +0530
Hi,
    i created my own dissector "dissbill".i created the dll and manifest of this plugin and copied it to c:\program files\wireshark\plugin.after that i run tshark.exe though cmd.it gave me the error,could not load the module and msvcr80.dll not found.
after this i copied msvcr80.dll to system32 folder.the error is still coming,but now the error is a runtime error R6034.

may i know what is the main issue.looking forward for response.

thanks
ankur