Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help Me To Solve The Problem

From: lie zheng <lippzl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:20:01 +0800
My version of Wireshark is wireshark-0.99.5.

And more about my development is as follow:

Version 0.99.5-lipps123
Copyright 1998-2007 Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and contributors.
Compiled with GTK+ 2.10.7, with GLib 2.12.7, with WinPcap (version unknown),
with libz 1.2.3, with libpcre 6.4, with Net-SNMP 5.4, with ADNS, with Lua 5.1,
with GnuTLS 1.6.1, with Gcrypt 1.2.3, with MIT Kerberos, with PortAudio
PortAudio V19-devel, with AirPcap.
Running on Windows XP Service Pack 3, build 2600, with WinPcap version 4.1.1
(packet.dll version 4.1.0.1753), based on libpcap version 1.0 branch 1_0_rel0b
(20091008), without AirPcap.
Built using Microsoft Visual C++ 7.10 build 3077
Wireshark is Open Source Software released under the GNU General Public License.
Check the man page and http://www.wireshark.org for more information.

I found the temporary file is created whos name is "etherXXXX".

Do I build this version successfully ?

thanks.