Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Dissecting a Protocol with multiple static TCP ports

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:10:14 -0400
Craig Bumpstead wrote:
Bill,

Thanks for the quick response. That setting is off.
The first and second packets are TCP port 4435 and 21016 which it decodes.
> However from that point on it doesn't decode packets with
> TCP port 4435.

I loath posting my code, but obviously I am making a mistake somewhere.

I don't see anything obviously wrong with the code.

A question: What is actually shown in Wireshark for the packets not decoded ?

Are they decoded as TCP ? As some other protocol ?