Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Code Collaborator from SmartBear Software

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:57:55 -0700
On Apr 26, 2010, at 2:28 PM, Maynard, Chris wrote:

> I recently came across a lightweight peer code review tool called Code Collaborator from SmartBear Software.  Seehttp://smartbear.com/codecollab.php.

> Platform: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, BSD

Well, that, at least, is good news.  The screenshot looked rather Windows XPish, but it sounds as if it's not Windows-only.

This, however:

> Browser: IE 6, 7, 8; Firefox 1.x, 2.x, 3.x

is not quite so nice, although, in practice, it might well work on {Safari, Konqueror, Epiphany, etc.}.  They also have a "cross-platform GUI", so maybe that'll work if the Web interface doesn't work with Safari.