Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] About Wiretap Library

From: p2m p2m <darkskimmer.p2m@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 20:49:36 +0200
Hi there,

I'm doing my Final Project (University of Málaga, Spain) and need to use the Wiretap Library. I have been looking for some manual or documentation about the library for a week but no success. I have read the Developers Give too, but it doesn't explain to much.

After all, I decided to join the Developers Mailing List to post the question and learn about developement of Wireshark: Is there any manual or documentation, as every programming library?

Best regards from Spain...