Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem during compilation

From: ankur madan <ankurmadan9@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:40:32 +0530
I have latest version code from the svn and latest development wireshark version.1.3.4 installed.i am still not able to resolve this issue.any help or comments are welcome

thanks
ankur

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 12:51 PM, ankur madan <ankurmadan9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am compiling on windows XP n 32 bit.

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 3:37 AM, Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 02:42:35PM +0530, ankur madan wrote:

> packet-ieee802154.c(982) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from
> 'guint64' to 'gu int32', possible loss of data

I see that you're compiling on Windows, but which version and is it
32-bit or 64-bit?

--
Steve