Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] DISSECTOR_SUPPORT_SRC in another directory in Windows

From: "Jeremy O'Brien" <obrien654j@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:14:28 -0400
I'm using DISSECTOR_SUPPORT_SRC in my Makefile.common to compile a c
file in another directory that gets linked into my plugin. This works
fine in linux, however in windows it gives a "cannot open input file
../common/support_file.obj"  I moved the file to the same directory as
my plugin, replaced the DISSECTOR_SUPPORT_SRC entry appropriately, and
it compiled fine. So my question is, is it possible to have a plugin
use a file that is not in the current directory for
DISSECTOR_SUPPORT_SRC?

My DISSECTOR_SUPPORT_SRC line just looks like this:

DISSECTOR_SUPPORT_SRC = ../common/support_file.c

Thank you,
Jeremy