Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 32529: /trunk/ /trunk/: config.nmake

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 18:59:15 -0400
Bill Meier wrote:
Gerald Combs wrote:
On 4/21/10 6:54 AM, Bill Meier wrote:
I don't know much about Windows manifests so I don't know why it appears that /manifest needs to be explictly required and whether this is really the correct fix.
It looks like manifests aren't required with Visual C++ 2010:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd293574.aspx

OK: I'll update config.nmake and the various Makefile.nmake files as needed to not run mt for VC10.

I've fixed the Wireshark nmake files to not invoke 'mt' when building with VC10.

However, with respect to the stuff in image/ and packaging/
I'm punting.   :)

Bill