Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Help Me To Solve The Problem

From: lie zheng <lippzl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:32:05 +0800
Hi,
   I am developing my wireshark plug-in to analyze our protocol. After I finished building the source code of wireshark , there is a problem and the details is as follows:

One error dialog box which displayed some information " The file "C:\DOCUME~1\zheng\LOCALS~1\Temp\etherXXXX" could not be opened for some unknown reason." happend.

Give my best wishes to you.

Lippman