Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] WSLUA improvement (ProtoField.bool extension)

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:29:43 +0200
Tam�s Reg�s wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to introduce a WSLUA improvement.

Any comment? :)

Not from me, but then I'm not a LUA programmer.

Can we map these changes to trunk-1.2 too (to have it in 1.2.8)?

Ehm, no. The current stable release is only for bug fixes, see [1].

I haven't created any bug reports for these yet.

Better do that, so it won't be lost for one, and discussion can continue there.

Thanks,
Jaap

[1] http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/ReleasePolicy