Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Attempting new dissectors using ASN and asn2wrs under MSVC 2

From: Panther <asiskind@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:27:01 -0400 (EDT)

If you intend to commit this to wireshark when you are finished we could add the files under
/asn1/xxx
while the work progresses in that way it may be easier to comment/help on any problems.

Personally, I'd love to. However, as this effort is under contract, I need permission to contribute the results back to the WS community; I've asked whether this is possible, and am waiting to hear back.

> BTW - this did need to be added to the output of asn2wrs, which supposedly
> shouldn't be modified, and I'd have expected it to be in the generated
> file.  Is it enough to mention that here, or should it be entered in
> bugzilla also?

You need to add it in the xx-template.c so more of a thing for the wiki?

Yes, for the page with the foo example along with the corrections to Makefile.nmake.

--
Adrienne