Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] bugzilla: automatically adding yourself to Cc: (or not)

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:20:52 -0400
Hi folks,

I've noticed several (mostly core) developers frequently removing themselves from Cc: on a bug they've commented on (after they were automatically added to Cc: when they commented on a bug).

There is a preference in bugzilla to control this. You may want to check it out.

-J

ps. there's also a preference to control which bug bugzilla takes you to after submit a change to a bug. Personally I don't like the default "take you to the next bug in your list" behavior.