Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] help; About core capture functions used in a c#.net project

From: Wei <hideaway52@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:18:04 +0800 (CST)
1)I have been learning wireshark for a short time and I'm trying to use a set of core capture functions in my project, I checked sharppcap but the instruction said that it just satisfied basic use.
2)So I wonder which library I'd better choose,Would it be wiretap.dll or winpcap.dll or something else?Please show me some clue.

Thanks a lot