Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Profiles and Configurations

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:14:05 -0400
Fred, by the way you can copy a profile from within Wireshark now.  Although I do develop off the trunk, I've been mostly using 1.2.x (stable) so I didn't notice when the feature was added, but it's there now in the latest SVN version, r32476 and looks like it's been available since r31335 (2009-12-21).  Anyway, there is a "Copy" button available from the Configuration Profile dialog now, so you don't need to copy the profile outside of Wireshark anymore.  Sorry, it's hard to keep up with every new feature.