Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Set time reference (toggle) broken in SVN 32453?

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:33:50 -0400
I am running Wireshark based on SVN 32453 on Windows XP with 2 time columns:

Time (format as specified)
Delta time displayed

When I right-click a packet and choose "Set time reference (toggle)", the
resulting Delta times are not correct.  It looks like the Delta time values
simply become the Time values.  Toggling again restores the Time column as
expected but the Delta time column does not revert properly.

I have made some code changes, but for stuff unrelated to time display (some
USB related stuff), but the Delta times even get messed up on non DLT_USB_LINUX
capture files.

Anyway, I don't think the problem is related to anything I've done, but I can't
be 100% certain.  Before I file a bug report, could someone please check this
to see if you experience the same problem?

Thanks.
- Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.