Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Profiles and Configurations

From: Fred Marshall <fmarshall@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 18:00:17 -0700
I'm posting here because it was suggested prior to adding to the wish list.

I'm using multiple interfaces simultaneously and it would be really good if I could use a profile or configuration that was predefined and named. Now, this capability seems to be there already but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to use it reliably.
There appear to be no instructions in this regard.

Is this a reasonable thing to add to the wish list?

Thanks,

fred