Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Tap Implementation

From: Shawn Mayer <mayer_sr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 09:51:12 -0400
Thanks for the clarification. I'm looking to export/display the username, ip and message data, so maybe it would be easier to tap the main aim file rather than specifically the messaging, assuming the info that messaging dissects is accessible from the main file? Would the data I want already be in pinfo? Then I could probably keep the tap at the messaging level. Thanks for the help again, trying to get my head around how all of this goes together.

Shawn