Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Menu option to create capture filter from packet header.

From: Benjamin Lovell <belovell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:42:10 -0400
Creating a display filter from a captured packet is a trivial task as you can right click on any header and do Apply / Prepare as Filter -> selected... etc. A capture filter on the other hand is non-trivail as syntax is different and there is no menu driven way to do this.

If you could create a capture filter in similar way this would be a significant improvement for your average user who is not adept at writing capture filters by hand.

-Ben