Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Plugin made from ASN.1 generated sources

From: Petr Kovář <petr_kovar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:35:51 +0200
Hi,

I need to transform ASN.1 dissector into the separate dll plugin. I've compiled it to a DLL file according the short guide at http://wiki.wireshark.org/ASN1_plugin, but after installing the plugin and running the Wireshark, I receive this error:

"Couldn't load module C:Program FilesWiresharkplugins1.2.6spbps.dll: `C:Program FilesWiresharkplugins1.2.6spbps.dll': The specified procedure could not be found."

Has anybody met similar problem ?

Thanks,
Petr