Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to print longs from Lua?

From: philippe alarcon <philippe.alarcon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:06:01 +0200
Hello again,

Another solution could be to display the information byte by byte with a loop :

64bits_data = "Address (hex) : "
for k=1, 8, 1 do
   64bits_data = 64bits_data .. string.format('%02X ',tvbuffer(b_offset,1):uint())
end
64bits_data = 64bits_data .. " h"
subtreeitem:add(tvbuffer(b_offset,8), 64bits_data)

Regards
Philippe

Envie de naviguer sur Internet sans laisser de trace? La solution avec Internet Explorer 8