Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Add a decoder to Wireshark ?

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:34:06 -0400
Dear all,

I'd like to find out some information/procedures about how to add a decoder to Wireshark so I can decode our proprietary data packages in Wireshark. Any leads in how to add source code for my decoder and how to re-build Wireshark would be really appreciated.

Thanks.
Shanshan Wang

Shanshan Wang   |   Schneider Electric   |   Buildings Business   |   Product Management - R&D   |   Developer, Embedded Software
Phone: +1 978 975 9721
Email: shanshan.wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |   Site: www.schneider-electric.com/buildings   |   Address: One High Street, North Andover MA 01845, USA

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail