Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Packet Size limited during capture message

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:55:15 -0400
Yes, that is the case, but it appeared to me when I read your e-mail that you were using two different licenses: one license, namely the GPL, for a version of your dissector that you intended to submit to Wireshark for inclusion, and a separate license, namely http://www.darkcornersoftware.com/DCSPL/license.html, for a different version of your dissector, the dll generated from it that you were delivering to your customers.

Now that the license is straightened out, back to the problem at hand ...

- Chris