Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Packet Size limited during capture message

From: Brian Oleksa <oleksab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 00:14:28 -0400

Wiresharkers

When I run a pcap file with my dissector in place wireshark crashes (win32.dll error).

But I was able to run the pcap file and stop the loading process before it crashed and one thing that I noticed
was in the info column it said "Packet Size limited during capture".

I never saw this before...does anybody know what this means..?? Could this be why it was crashing..??

Cause....I have ran other pcap files with my dissector with the same data in it and never had any problems.

Thanks,
Brian