Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Feeding data to Wireshark in real time

From: kahou lei <kahou82@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 23:03:50 -0700
Actually, I can add the named pipe in wireshark. But when I run the
c++ example on http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureSetup/Pipes. Wireshark
returns "Invalid libpcap format".

Does that mean the file header of the pcap file is incorrect? The pcap
file can be displayed on wireshark if I load it manually tho.

Thanks,
Kahou