Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] I want to speak with a good developer

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:39:37 +0200
Hi there

My name is Claudiu and I am the webmaster of 3 big invisible detector sites. I saw that in the last days Yahoo has changed something on its servers and I'd like to ask someone if they has any idea what happened. I also like to ask someone for a collaboration in this project. If is anyone interested in it pls let me know. I share the business.

Best regards
Claudiu