Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] 6lowpan / IEEE 802.15.4 Updates to Wireshark

From: "Colin O'Flynn" <coflynn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:09:39 -0000

Hello,

There is a few outstanding patches for 6lowpan / 802.15.4 support. As development here moves forward, it would be great to get these committed to SVN. Otherwise the patching process becomes more complex as the web of dependencies grows, as there is likely to be some new changes coming soon too for 6lowpan!

My current knowledge of patches for 6lowpan is: #4534 #4538 #4540

And for IEEE 802.15.4: #4505 #4539

I’ve been running Wireshark with all but #4540 for a week or so pretty thoroughly, and haven’t come across any issues.

Is there any way to encourage the inclusion of these patches to SVN? I’m happy to help if possible.

Regards,

  -Colin