Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Plugins

From: "Bongani Fana" <bfana@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 14:21:39 +0200
Hi

This is my first time using wireshark, up to this point I have successfully installed and compiled wireshark (on Windows XP, and LINUX) by following this link: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/IP/custom_dissector.aspx. but now I want to write my own dissector can somebody help me with step-by-step document that I can use as the guide to write my simple dissector (not READ ME doc. found on wireshark). I have install Visual C++ 2008 EE.

also I would like to know how to link AMIN protocol with IOCP client/server written by Amin so to see packets dissected. so fare I followed instructions on writing AMIN but if I launch Wireshark i don't see any dissected amin packets.

Thanks,

Bong

and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.