Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Adding own dissector to the asn1.dll

From: Petr Kovář <petr_kovar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 09:31:49 +0100
Dear colleagues,

I need to help with adding my own ASN.1-based dissector to the ASN.1 library asn1.dll. I've followed instructions from http://wiki.wireshark.org/Asn2wrs, but after copying asn1.dll to non-development version of Wireshark, there are present other ASN.1 protocols, but not mine. Is necessary to export anything else with the dll ?

Thanks, Petr