Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 32006: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/: oids.c:

From: Balint Reczey <balint.reczey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 18:12:00 +0100
I would be okay with that, but prefs are still read after loading the MIBs. :-(

I could make a hack to store this particular preference in an uat, but this does not seem to be a good idea. :-(

The best would be fixing libsmi.
Is there anyone familiar with libsmi's code? :-)

Cheers,
Balint

Joerg Mayer wrote:
How about an option to NOT load any MIBs at all instead?

Rationale: Either you need MIBs, in which case they need to be complete
and correct, or you don't.

ciao
    Joerg