Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wiki: Presentations about Wireshark

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:35:36 -0500
Maynard, Chris wrote:
Thanks Jeff for starting the page.  You asked for suggestions:

How about some of the lovemytool articles/presentations?
Wireshark & Windows 7 (by Joke Snelders):
http://www.lovemytool.com/blog/2009/08/joke_snelders4.html

Yes, definitely.  Want to add them?

There are also various presentations available on youtube that could be
linked.  I think there are quite a lot though so rather than listing
each one individually, which would also be very difficult to keep up to
date, it might be good enough just to link to the main youtube site.

Yeah, the Sharkfest links are to the whole collection of Sharkfest presentations so that would be appropriate.

P.S. The main wiki page, http://wiki.wireshark.org/FrontPage currently
has a typo:
"Presentations: Tones of interesting material on Wireshark"
                ^^^^^

True, that should be "tons" or, if I remember my British properly, "tonnes."