Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Need help regarding interpreting a pcap file.

From: prashanth joshi <prashanthsjoshi2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:49:23 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

what is the format fo the data stored in the pcaps?
I have got a requirement where in I need to read a pcap and then the contents of the packets need to be displayed on the screen. The packets have proprietary information. How do I go about this? Any suggestions would be heartily welcome. The requirement is that of a utility which should take the pcap as input and produce out put on the screen in user freindly way.

Regards,
Prashanth