Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wiki: Presentations about Wireshark

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:17:43 -0500

Hi folks,

Sometimes I've thought I read something in a presentation about Wireshark somewhere but I can't find the presentation. So I started a Wiki page with links:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/Presentations

So far, most of the links are to the previous years' Sharkfest pages because, well, I've lost most of the other URLs I may have known about.

There isn't currently a link to this page from anywhere. The best place I can think of is from the FrontPage (under "Miscellaneous") but I don't have permission to modify that page. Suggestions (or someone else adding a link) would be appreciated.

Regards,
-Jeff