Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Run Time Error

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:23:43 -0500
*From:* wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:
wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Rajesh P S
*Sent:* Monday, February 22, 2010 1:13 AM
*To:* wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [Wireshark-dev] Run Time Error

Hi,

I am working on Wireshark packet analyzer. I am facing one problem with it.
When I try to open wireshark.exe, I am getting Run time error . I have
attached the snapshot with this mail. please help me out in this.

Another possibility:

Did you change something in the hf[] array ?

You will get run-time errors for things like:

FT_STRING which doesn't have a BASE_NONE

and so on.

See tmp_fld_check_assert() in epan/proto.c for all the tests applied....