Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Run Time Error

From: Rajesh P S <rajeshnie.ec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 00:05:48 +0530
Hi,
Initially it was  working fine. Only last time when I made changes to my source file (packet-oqtp.c)  and tried to open wireshark.exe , its giving me this error. I tried your above suggestion but it dint work. may i know wat all the other details that you want from my side to get fair knowledge about this issue?

Thanks in advance
Rajesh