Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Save extracted data from reassembled packets

From: Peter Smith <psmith135@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:34:41 +0200
If I use print(type(wsp_pdu)) it show me userdata type which is not in the switch statement in epan/wslua/wsula_field.c. The problem is that I can't find any function that could convert this userdata type to any other usable type to work with...

On the other hand using print("USERDATA LENGTH: " .. wsp_pdu.len) works fine and gives me apparently the correct length of the field data reassembled from multiple packets. Here is the output:
USERDATA LENGTH: 8706
USERDATA LENGTH: 36097
USERDATA LENGTH: 32302
... skipped ...