Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Save extracted data from reassembled packets

From: varname <varname@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:00:45 +0100
Peter Smith wrote:
If the reassembled data comes from several packets I get the following
error:
tshark: Lua: on packet 164 Error During execution of Listener Packet
Callback:
expired tvb

Using your code I was able to get to the same point (I'm basically trying to do the same thing, but for HTTP packets). If any HTTP packet is a reassembled one I get the same error.

May I ask if you got the idea for this from this [1] thread on the users list?

[1] http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/200707/msg00156.html