Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] need to read pcaps to develop a display system for the packe

From: prashanth joshi <prashanthsjoshi2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 05:29:30 -0800 (PST)
Yeah. looks pretty like that for now. The basic requirement would be like having a utility,  to which pcaps can be input and the out put should be our proprietary fields of the packet displayed in a graphical format(maybe using c or pyhton itself.)
But I have no clue as of now about how to proceed further. Any suggestions and pointers to acvance me further would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Prashanth