Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Installation problem with wireshark 1.2.7

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:39:13 +0100
Hi,

First of all there is now Wireshark 1.2.7, yet. There tarballs of SVN
versions and a few compiled prereleases.
You never stated exactly what installation you did, either build by
yourself, a prerelease or otherwise.
Refer to the developer guide to see what's involved with the setup of a
Windows development environment, especially concerning vcredist.exe

Thanks,
Jaap