Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Suggestions for dissectors in need of reworking?

From: Henry Ludemann <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 23:05:06 +0800
Hi!

Are there any dissectors that are in any particular need of re-writing
or re-working? I've been working on a higher level protocol
specification format (http://www.protocollogic.com/), and would like
to try it out with some more protocols (with the possibility that the
resultant decoder may be put to use, instead of just as a logical
exercise).

I've used it to (partially) decode several formats, some binary (jpeg,
pdf, ber asn.1), some text based (that are highly structured). The
constructs are loosely based on ASN.1.

Protocol suggestions & flames welcome!

Cheers,
Henry