Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 31835: /trunk/docbook/wsug_src/ /tru

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 23:24:48 -0800
On Feb 8, 2010, at 2:11 PM, jake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=31835
>
> User: jake
> Date: 2010/02/08 02:11 PM
>
> Log:
> Make example output pagebreak in PDF.
>
> Directory: /trunk/docbook/wsug_src/
>  Changes    Path                  Action
>  +20 -2     WSUG_app_tools.xml    Modified

That appears to upset the tools:

--- WSUG - VALIDATING XML ---
	"xmllint" --valid --noout user-guide.xml

wsug_src/WSUG_app_tools.xml:291: element example: validity error : Element example content does not follow the DTD, expecting (blockinfo? , (title , titleabbrev?) , (calloutlist | glosslist | itemizedlist | orderedlist | segmentedlist | simplelist | variablelist | literallayout | programlisting | programlistingco | screen | screenco | screenshot | synopsis | cmdsynopsis | funcsynopsis | classsynopsis | fieldsynopsis | constructorsynopsis | destructorsynopsis | methodsynopsis | formalpara | para | simpara | address | blockquote | graphic | graphicco | mediaobject | mediaobjectco | informalequation | informalexample | informalfigure | informaltable | indexterm | beginpage)+), got (title )
    </example>
              ^