Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Compilation_problem

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 12:16:51 +0100
Hi,

Carefully read through doc/README.plugins and you'll find what you've missed.

Thanks,
Jaap

nikhil tripathi wrote:
Hi

I added new plugin on wireshark.I am compiling it on Linux platform.
I modified all makefiles ,configure.in and ./configure file to register entry for new plugin.

Now i had run command
./autogen.sh

after successful execution of this command i found that ./configure file was regenerated and it is original file that i modified because of this my plugin is not compiled.

Can you tell me how this configure file generate and what is role of ./autogen.sh file in wireshark comliling and building.

Regards
Nikhil