Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] IAX trunk packets

From: Jakub Ružička <ruzicka.jakub@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 13:31:04 +0100
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to add support for trunk packets to IAX2 dissector but
problem is that more than one call data are are stored in one IAX2
packet. I don't know how to store arbitrary number of items it
proto_tree (sort of array) and how to connect those calls with usual
packets so stream analysis works with trunk packets too.

Any direction or advice in this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Thankfully
Jakub Ružička