thanks for your feedback:
> - Convert to build in dissectors, there's no reason not to.
> - Remove calls to check_col()
Why is that? I took the template-code for dissectors from the
where it explicitely states that one should check if this column is active -
is this not valid anymore?
> - In the header fields change the "" blubs by NULL
> - You could look into the expert info system for error reporting.
> - The occasional // style comment has to go
Shoot - overlooked the one C++ comment in RTP-MIDI ;-)
> - some proto_tree_add_text() calls could be proto_tree_add_item() calls
Actually I have tried to move as many of the ...add_text calls to
In cases where I have used the ...add_text, not enough information was
or I had to take information from several places to get some more
text displayed which I could not automatically generate with the items...
If you have any specific place in mind, which I should change, I would be
you could give me a pointer to a line in my code.
> - last parameter of proto_tree_add_item() is a gboolean, so either TRUE
> - Fuzztest them.
Done that. No problems found.
> - And finally, add them to an enhancement bug.
I will be doing this as soon as the remaining questions/topics above have
> - Protocol pages on the Wiki would be welcome documentation as well.
I will look into that.