Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.3.3

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 13:11:35 -0800
Stephen Fisher wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 10:54:40PM +0100, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
>
>> Lately 1.2.6 and 1.0.11 were released.
>> How are the plans for a development release like 1.3.3?
>
> Not sure - Gerald will have to answer this.  In the mean time, you could
> grab a daily build for the latest SVN revision that compiled
> successfully (no guarantees about it working right though, but it
> usually does).  These are available from:
>
>   http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/

I was hoping to release 1.3.3 along with 1.2.6 and 1.0.11 but the IPFIX
dissector keeps failing fuzz tests. Once that is fixed is there anything
else that should go into 1.3.3?

--
Join us for Sharkfest ’10! · Wireshark® Developer and User Conference
Stanford University, June 14-17 · http://www.cacetech.com/sharkfest.10/