Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark homepage Date Typo

From: "HAUER-PAVLIK Manfred" <Manfred.HAUER-PAVLIK@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 14:18:36 +0100

Hi,

On the Wireshark homepage, the date for the „Latest Release 1.2.6” is mistakenly

stated as “2009”. Didn’t find a proper email for notification, so I tried wireshark-dev instead.

Maybe one can forward this appropriately.

many thanks for this very important and useful product anyway!

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Manfred Hauer-Pavlik

SW-Engineer

SVC

Sozialversicherungs-Chipkarten Betriebs- und Errichtungsges.m.b.H. - SVC

A-1020 Wien, Ernst-Melchior-Gasse 22

T: 050 124 714 - 4244

F: 050 124 714 - 3776

manfred.hauer-pavlik@xxxxxxxxx