Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] JGroups dissector plugin and Wireshark 1.3.3

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:35:27 -0500
Martin Warnes wrote:

Unhandled exception ("proto.c:4238: failed assertion "hfinfo->display == BASE_NONE"", group=1, code=4)

 I'm guessing something may have changed that needs to be rolled into
the JGroups code but I just can't figure it out, if anyone is able to
enlighten me on what the cause of this assertion or changes since 1.3.0
that may possibly have caused this issue then I'd be really greatful.

Yep:  Wireshark now verifies that in the hf[] array
      that each entry with a non-integer type
     (FT_NONE, FT_BYTES, etc) has a
      "display type" of FT_NONE).

      Find and fix as needed and you should be fine ....